Friday, April 03, 2015

Soccer, Easter and nervous breakdowns

Well, Rebecca's first soccer game got rained out. I was actually disappointed - I'd packed a blanket and chair for me and snacks for the girls... Oh well. As my friend, Traci, assured me, there will be plenty of other games.

Hopefully they won't play on this field:

Makes me think of the one hill in FLAT Bowling Green State University that we had to do soccer skills up & down.  To FUNNY!

Jim Gaffigan on Easter - gotta say I'm with him:




Show week for Homeschool Performing Arts begins today. This picture perfectly describes how I feel:

I Dont Have Time for the Nervous Breakdown That I Deserve Masterprint

If you're in the Lansing area and don't have a church home, I'd love for you to join us on Easter: University Reformed Church.

Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!