Thursday, August 14, 2014

One down, one to go

(Well, technically two to go, but #3 isn't going any time soon, and that thought brings me comfort. So join me in denial - it's currently working for me.)

We got child #1 moved in yesterday. It was quick because he had to run to an RA meeting, so no long goodbye. Just unload the truck, quick hug, and see you later.

The back of the truck - seems like less stuff than before.

Getting things set up - doesn't that mattress look comfy?


The finished look. Clearly he got the neat-and-tidy gene from his father.

Michael, Amy, Andi and Rebecca. That sign is a lot higher than it appears. And it's a lot higher when you're on top of it, trying to get off. Rebecca seemed the smartest of this bunch.

Saying goodbye, but hello to his junior year.

To all the moms doing the college drop-off thing, hang in there! And if you need a little encouragement, read what I wrote to my friend Kim who did the drop-off thing for the first time this summer. I think I'm going to re-read it myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for commenting - I really appreciate it!